Monday, August 2, 2010

Extreme enjoyment at Extreme times...


It's really easy to enjoy part of blissful life which life itself offers us to do - Everyone experiences moments in life when they are overjoyed – But that’s not all. I sometimes can’t enjoy or merely enjoy where others can fairly enjoy what life has offered. I kept asking "why" to myself and I got the answer: Extreme enjoyment @Extreme last month – a new definition of enjoyment.
I would never have known Extreme enjoyment @Extreme if would have acted wise - to tell you the fact.

Why not to start with 16 JULY, Bopal Highway, 11:55 pm ?
Normally we close our shop at Bopal at 12:15am, but as it was raining past 2 hours, could not find any customer lately and were sitting idle for more than 2 hours. Rain always has been my companion in happiness. I LOVE RAIN – just damn love it to ride on my bike in rain. It takes ~20 mins to reach home from Bopal at night driving on 60-70 KM/hour. But as it was raining I felt it safer to drive on 25 to 30 that said minimum 1 hour to reach home. When I started from BOPAL, it was fun with initial drops of rain. As I reached on highway,climate went damn horror. Rain on highway was torrential and it was too with FURIOUS wind. I had to drive slow as rain was bluntly slapping across my face(I DON’T WEAR HELMET – IT’S MY STYLE ;)). I preferred to stop for a while till Rain goes calm. I stopped bike and started enjoying rain on BOPAL Highway Bridge, but this Rain was unstoppable with relentless wind. I felt chilling from within (normally it never occurs to me in rain). I hardly miss any rain in monsoon still never felt cold in past; but that day freezing wind was culprit I believe. From nowhere I started shivering and cold started showing me it's correct nature from inside.I had no option than to kick my bike (Oops sorry – FZ doesn’t have kick :D). My frosty body started suffering when did drive across the rain. I was not knowing whether I was enjoying it or not, but suddenly Rain seemed to me challenging(I normally talk to my friends that I love challenges like SRK of MOHABATTEN but suddenly I realized “kitne gappe marta hun me?” ;) :D :D ). If I can get somewhere KEETLI where I can be warmed with hot coffee. But, mere CHACHA honge raat ko 12:15 baje? Aur who bhi - on highway in such rain to sell coffee worth 5 Rs?

I had no other option than seeking for Restaurant/Dhaaba and get some hot soup to kill this shivering. I knew was – after 5-7 Km, one Restaurant is there but wasn't sure if it's open for night. I had to collect all my energy,Positive thinking and confidence to reach there(had no choice other than these ideals which normally I speak about in interviews to impress interviewer or may be to fool them ;):D). 5-7 KM never seemed this long since I had my FZ, but today it was “OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD”. But as I said I had no choice, so I was ready to fight with rain once again. I could only think on that time how would SAILOR do it in sea with no hint of direction and only ship as his companion(I saluted them by heart). If I can’t stand this much rain, how would I stand against those people(you better don't even imagine). But as I said culprit was bone breaker Wind. I was shivering like hell (HAD HAPPENED WHEN I HAD MALERIA IN COLLEGE 1ST YEAR).

I was driving and suddenly picture came across my mind “Mom to me: Varsaad ma paladava na jais. Maando padis. Aava varsaad ma na rakhdis. Hey Bhagvaan mare aane shu kahevu? etc etc.
I also recalled my responses “mummy tu taru kaam kar. Aaj sudhi maando padyo chhhu to have padis? Tari jem ghar ma besi ne enjoy karta nathi aavadatu mane…..” Nd now I was out of home enjoyment seeking for inside of home enjoyment. I started cursing my past responses to Mom, but that was not enough as I said.

~4 KM more to go. So this wasn't enough, god again pinched my heart. I saw a Girl along with her friend cum boyfriend (normally girls says he’s just a friend now – we have broke up etc. and people finds them doing their post break-up duties ;D) going on Splendor bike,sitting AIR TIGHT and enjoying warm of each other in this icy rain.(F*&k off my FZ which cant buy me girl at such golden time :( ;D :D ).

I kept moving at speed of max 22 km/h. Lots of memories were scratching my mind. Situation reminded me the day I dropped “Khushi”(my schooling friend) to her home in such rain and how I pretended that time being the most vicious guy never hit by cold(normally I show off my strength and I had “to Pretend” as my strength on that time).She and her mom(Jagruti aunty) offered me coffee that time and how ignorantly I denied to just show off that I was hot guy.(Ohhhhhh aunty, I AM SORRY yar. Get me some coffee this time). It’s human nature (at least mine) that whenever we get into gigantic trouble and there is rare way to get out, we starts regretting about wrong deeds to god. I too said sorry to god for rejecting that coffee 4-5 years ago.

I knew was – Mom will definitely call me when I am later than 12:45. I could not receive the call in the rain and thought of calling her back once I reach restaurant. Normally I never care to call back to mom, but today dont know why :(.

~3 Km to go. Now what? Nothing - keep fighting, keep moving and keep thinking. I recalled when I used to eat garama garam DAALWADA in rain. I recalled when I did not have bike and still used to enjoy by walking in rain with my friends Dixit and Archan. I remembered the school time when in such heavy rain, my mom used to come to receive me with single UMBRELLA. I recalled the day when I used to play cricket in such rain with BAKA KAKA in vijaynagar ground. I remembered my OLD home when even on denial of my mom I used to go to terrace. I remembered…………I remembered……I remembered…….

~2 Km to go. I could feel darkness today. It was dreadful. Lightning cracking and kept scaring me (chhote bacche ki jaan lega kya?). I kept moving thinking about GOD who has enormous power of nature which I had just a tiny glimpse of. I realized that it is just a 7 Km - I am not able to cross, how if God had put 50 KM? This gave me slice of positive thinking which I almost had lost.

~1Km to go. Turning point. Again it’s nature of human body when destination/target is about to accomplished, blood starts moving faster in veins. I was waiting for my triumph which I only know how I conquered. All thoughts went dead when I could see some light of restaurant far on highway. Flashback disappeared."Who Mom? Who God? Who Khushi? Who Aunty? Who Baka kaaka and who the f*&k are Archan/Dixit? (BHAAD me gaye sab ;D :D)." I suddenly and abruptly moved concentration to my goal – Soup which is more or less equal to LIFE at this time. I already was counting on “which soup? Which soup?” …"Hot and sour" I ended with – as I needed to get out of cold.

I am reaching closer to it, more closer to it and - more and more closer to it. Ecstasy is at highest level to achieve single cup of Soup. One and only 1 concentration. World was blind to me and I was blind to see it. I can see my destination and even if GOD comes across now, I was ready to fight. I increased speed to 25..27..30..35..40…45..50….and THREE WORDS are open….
I MADE IT……………

Reaching there I realized the grand truth of Extreme Enjoyment. I felt, I in real meaning had achieved something. I went in without any permission or notification and asked for SOUP to waiter. Waiter exhibited merciful gesture towards me when i was shivering.I was poor fellow to him. I was waiting for SOUP the way captain waits for World Cup after winning final match.

But God had written something else in Luck if Luck exists. I had to fight with my luck now.
WAITER: Sorry sir, Kitchen is close now. U want some snack?
JESS: (In mind)Teri maa ki…$%@#@....$#$^@#@....7&^&%^&%^……..%$%^%@........65^%^$#@#@...

Extreme Enjoyment @ Extreme starts now!!
I had chosen something vigorously and that something didn't choose me. This was the point I had to go MAD and CRAZIEST i never have been like. I can’t afford this. I never even had thought of this. I just can’t stand it. I had to answer my luck – that “F*&K YOU”!! I don’t know why I did this but I had to do it bcoz if my Luck chucked me down, I also had to show that I am the F*&ker of Chuckers.
“Waiter …… Can you get me 2 ICE Cream? CHILLL and ICY? … ya uske liye bhi kitchen kholana padega?? ”
Within 3 minutes, ICE CREAMs WAS ON MY TABLE. Waiter was staring at me but I ignored him. I was sure he looked me as “ALIGADH GUY”. But as I said “I CANT STAND IT”. I had 2 ice-creams out of chilled freeze. I also asked for Chilled Coke. I had it with the utmost proud and indivisible attitude.With each spoon of ICE-CREAM, I sensed of showing my BIG MAN(Middle finger) to my luck. I can’t describe in words what this enjoyment was. My heart knows this madness was something I never enjoyed before. I found answer to question that - why MAD/CRAZZY/PAAGAL people are the happiest people in the world. This madness was my life time achievement award - I must commit. I called it as EXTREME ENJOYMENT @EXTREME which was not offered by life - but i created and enjoyed it.
That day I came back home with most powerful memory of my life which gave me triumph on my life with knowing the concept of “Extreme Enjoyment at Extreme”. I din’t take shower with warm water. Just went in my bed-room, took towel, threw it and I don’t remember when I was already sleeping.
Needless to say- I was ILL for 2 days later on

4 comments:

  1. woooooooo :)
    Today morning got few comments from set of friends...as they dont have time let me comment it ;) :D

    Prarthana: hey why dont u start writing stories? whle reading ur post i was like wht's going to be next...

    Deepen: Your writing skill is gr8.

    Mit: You are good writer jESS...dint read whole blog but took overview...will read it in leisure time.

    Siddharth: Good blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another morning, another comments...

    Bhavin Desai: Fantastic blogs... very well written... :)

    Tushar Trivedi: u should be writer man...really good blog

    Ekta Bhatia: Very good blogs .. Get busy living or Get busy dying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in one thing - "my will is bigger that my surroundings" - and that is what you've done that night. I liked the photo you've posted.

    ReplyDelete